JARI is seeking a Client Success Specialist to join our team in Johnstown, PA. The Client Success Specialist will drive on-going client engagement and relationship development through regular outreach. This position will also create opportunities for social connectedness for clients through group events. Supports client’s success by connecting clients to needed resources and mentors. Coordinates customized small business educational events – classroom and one-on-one. Serves as an internal and external expert on client resources.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- Small business ownership/management, finance, or accounting experience preferred
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients over the phone, by email, and in person
- Superb interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service and results
JARI is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join our growing team in Johnstown, PA. This position will help with monthly closing procedures by maintaining support for all accounts to prepare accurate financial statements for JARI plus affiliated organizations. In addition, this staff will assist in creating invoices or reports for a variety of grant programs. As part of our accounting staff, this position may process and record loan transactions, as well as help with processing day to day activities.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of accounting experience, preferably with nonprofits and grant programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of organizational and detail skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word