We currently do not have our doors open to the public, but are using technology to conduct webinars, counseling sessions, and continue communications on a daily basis. Please use our email addresses and direct dial phone numbers for further assistance.
JIDC has been designated to serve grants awarded to Cambria, Bedford and Somerset County as part of the county block grant appropriated for COVID Relief.
The following is the eligibility criteria:
- Business must have been in operation prior to February 15, 2020.
- Operates a place of business within this Commonwealth having a NAICS designation within the Accommodation subsector (721) or Food Services and Drinking Places subsector (722) and where accommodations, food or drink is served to or provided for the public, with or without charge.
- Business has fewer than 300 full-time equivalent employees.
- Business/owner has a tangible net worth of not more than $15,000,000.
- Business must have experienced a reduction in revenue in 2020.
- Eligible operating expenses must have been incurred between March 1, 2020 and date of application.
The application is being developed. If you're interested in gaining more information about this grant, please fill out our contact form to the right.
Click here for information on filing for Unemployment Compensation (including changes to the regular requirements) and contacts for various community service agencies. If you have questions, please contact Apryl Dolgas via email or Debi Balog at
For additional service information log on to www.gocareerlink.org and www.uc.pa.gov
Frequently asked questions: https://www.uc.pa.gov/COVID-19/CARES-Act/Pages/PUA-FAQs.aspx
It has been required by law that all businesses with 1 or more employees must post the following poster in their place of business, on their internal and external website and given to all new hires.
COVID-19 has shifted our reality in unprecedented ways, and we're committed to providing information and resources that support our region's manufacturers during these unfamiliar times. That's why Catalyst Connection, in partnership with MAC Safety, created the Back-to-Work Playbook. This valuable resource contains the information you need to ensure you have every protocol for every scenario in your back-to-work environment.
We all win when more jobs are added in our region. And nobody is doing more to deliver high paid, skilled jobs than JARI. Your contribution is the most important action you can take to grow our region – and benefit the future of your own business.
JARI helped Gautier develop the concept of adding a titanium mill to its facility. Today, the titanium mill is a reality.