JARI’s team of seasoned professionals has a combined 155 years experience in economic and entrepreneurial development to help you start the business you have been dreaming about.
JARI can help new and existing small business owners achieve their goals by assisting with everything from writing a business plan to navigating key state, local and Federal agencies to lining up low-interest financing.
JARI’s Entrepreneurial Development services include ongoing support and one-on-one counseling to help you assess how your business is performing and identify opportunities that will enable you to become more competitive.
JARI partners with several government and non-government agencies to provide entrepreneurs in our region with the education, information and tools necessary to build lucrative businesses. We are your one-stop resource to get your business up and running and take your company to the next level.
One tool many entrepreneurs find helpful is the Entrepreneur's Guide produced by the Commonwealth. This guide has many useful tips and resources for new and existing companies.
Entrepreneurial Development Links
- Ben Franklin
- Bottle Works Ethnic Arts Center
- Catalyst Space
- Johnstown Region Startup Meetup
- Keystone Opportunity Zone
- PA Careerlink
- Penn State Sheetz Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Saint Francis University Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Somerset County Economic Development Council
- University of Pittsburgh Johnstown
- Hastings Area Industrial Development Associations