JIDC is a PIDA Certified Economic Development Organization (CEDO) for Cambria County. In order to access PIDA programs, all applicants are required to apply through a CEDO.
The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) provides low-interest loans and lines of credit for eligible businesses that commit to creating and/or retaining jobs and for the development of industrial parks and multi-tenant facilities.
- Agricultural Processor
- Agricultural Producer
- Industrial Enterprise
- Manufacturing Enterprise
- Research and Development Enterprise
- Hospitality Enterprise
- Defense Conversion Enterprise
- Recycling Enterprise
- Computer-Related Services Enterprise
- Construction Enterprise
- Child Day-Care Enterprise
- Mining Enterprise
- Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ) Company
- Service Enterprise
- Land costs
- Building costs
- Machinery and equipment (M&E) costs
- Working capital lines of credit costs
- Accounts receivable lines of credit costs
Financing is available to:
- Any eligible businesses (except mining enterprises) for eligible land and building costs.
- Any eligible business (except developers) for eligible machinery and equipment costs.
- Any eligible business (except mining enterprises and developers) having 100 or fewer full-time employees worldwide at the time of submission of the application and any business having 250 or fewer employees at the time of application that are engaged in exporting activities are eligible for working capital and accounts receivables lines of credit.
- Any eligible business (except mining enterprises and developers) having 100 or fewer full-time employees worldwide at the time of submission of the application that adopt or install pollution prevention or energy efficient equipment or processes that reduce or reuse raw materials on-site, reduce the production of waste, or significantly reduce energy consumption and are directly related to the business activity of the eligible business.
- Developers for multi-tenant facility projects involving the acquisition, renovation, expansion or construction of a building that will house two or more industrial enterprises, manufacturing enterprises, research and development enterprises, agricultural processors or agricultural producers, with one business not occupying more than 80% of the building.
The program requires job creation and/or retention by the applicant or beneficial owner of the project.
For more information about PIDA low-interest loans, contact at 814.262.8368 to discuss your specific needs for customized financing assistance.