A quality workforce is a trained workforce, but training necessitates planning, coordination and a means of covering the cost.
JARI can provide assistance with:
- Accessing resources to assist with employee recruitment (includes mass recruitment and company specific job fairs)
- Developing and completing training needs assessments
- Developing short and long term training plans
- Accessing funding sources to help defray training costs
- Accessing other employer service agencies
For more information on counseling services, contact Debi Balog at 814.262.8366.