You can receive a $300.00 scholarship stipend for your participation in a work experience related to an in-demand occupation.
- Purpose: provide scholarship stipends to students that are participating in a co-op work experience with local business or industry.
- Ten scholarship stipends to be awarded.
- Eligible recipients: high school students in grades 11-12
- Requirements: must be enrolled in a formal program and involved in some type of work experience (work site or hands-on work experience community project).
- Deadline for entries: ongoing until funds are depleted, one stipend per student