Reserve your seat…
The 17th Alleghenies Regional Safety Conference is fast approaching and you still have time to reserve your seat. The Safety Conference Committee has once again worked hard to offer a fantastic line-up of workshops and keynote speakers that will be of interest to any audience. The conference is scheduled for Tuesday, October 1 from 7:30am to 3:30pm at the FJ Pasquerilla Conference, Johnstown. PA.
Workshop topics include:
Opening Session: Gina Riordan, Drug Free Workplace PA, Medical Marijuana in the Workplace, PA Laws & Relevant Workplace Policies
Keynote: Dr. Christopher W. Smithmyer, International Affairs at Brāv Online, Conflict Management/Dispute Resolution for Workplace Safety
- Cyber Security, Data Breaches, & Fraud
- Workers’ Compensation: Rights of Employers and
- Successful Employee Health Fairs
- Homeland Security Protocols for Workplace Safety
- Addressing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- OSHA Updates
- Emergency Evacuation Protocols
- Fire Safety & Investigation
*CEU certificates will be provided by Pennsylvania Highlands Community College.
Please see the attachments for cost and registration information. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, September 24 for participants and Monday, September 23rd for vendors.
For additional information, please contact Debi Balog, JARI Workforce Director at or by phone at (814) 262.8366.