CAMBRIA and BEDFORD are currently closed.
SOMERSET and FULTON Round 3 closes on April 15th.
JIDC has been designated to serve grants awarded to Cambria, Bedford, Fulton, and Somerset County as part of the county block grant appropriated for COVID Relief. The following information will aid in determining how grant funds will be dispersed.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed in six (6) rounds – OR – until funding has been fully dispersed.
- Round 1 – Applications due March 15, 2021. Awards Announced within 15 days
- Round 2 (if necessary) – Applications due March 31, 2021. Awards Announced within 15 days
- Round 3 (if necessary) – Applications due April 15, 2021. Awards Announced within 15 days
- Round 4 (if necessary) – Applications due April 30, 2021. Awards Announced within 15 days
- Round 5 (if necessary) – Applications due May 14, 2021. Awards Announced within 15 days
- Round 6 (if necessary) – Applications due May 28, 2021. Awards Announced within 15 days
- Business must have been in operation prior to February 15, 2020.
- Operates a place of business within this Commonwealth having a NAICS designation within the Accommodation subsector (721) or Food Services and Drinking Places subsector (722) and where accommodations, food or drink is served to or provided for the public, with or without charge.
- Business has fewer than 300 full-time equivalent employees.
- Business/owner has a tangible net worth of not more than $15,000,000.
- Business must have experienced a reduction in revenue in 2020.
- Eligible operating expenses must have been incurred between March 1, 2020 and date of application.
Items needed for your application:
- ✔ Completed CHIRP Application
- ✔ Business Tax Returns for 2019 and 2020, if completed
- ✔ Quarterly Financial Statements for 2019 and 2020, including profit and loss
- ✔ Proof of Business Organization (Certificate of Organization, Articles of Incorporation, or Fictitious Name Filing)
- ✔ W-9
- ✔ Copy of Business Owners Driver’s License
If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to one of the following JIDC team members: