PA Small Business Week Takes Place Next Week
The Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) in conjunction with the National Small Business Week has announced the second annual Pennsylvania Small Business Week that takes place next week (April 30 – May 6).
Pennsylvania will showcase the role small businesses play in our state and how they support both strong entrepreneurship and vibrant communities.
The DCED will be hosting five free webinars that will be presented by experienced experts:
- May 1 (12:00 PM) – Resources for Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses
- May 2 (12:00 PM) – Registering a Business in Pennsylvania
- May 3 (12:00 PM) – Government Procurement & Diverse Business Certification
- May 4 (12:00 PM) – Raising Capital in Pennsylvania
- May 5 (12:00 PM) – Entrepreneur Stories of Small Business Success
If you’re interested in attending one of the listed webinars, click the corresponding links for more information.