These services pages will give you an overview of some of the services JARI provides for local and regional businesses. Click through the tabs above for more information. If you still have questions about anything, please feel free to email JARI using the form at the bottom of this page.
JARI provides a comprehensive suite of customized, mostly no-cost business counseling services designed to help you start a business or take the company you already have to the next level.
Whether your need is in the area of
- Financing & Incentives - JARI's professional staff can help you identify loans, grants or other investment vehicles for land acquisition, building construction, equipment, inventory, research and development, working capital or other expenses.
- Entrepreneurial Development - JARI can help existing and would-be small business owners achieve their goals by assisting with everything from writing a business plan to navigating key state, local, and federal agencies to lining up low-interest financing.
- Government Contracting (PTAC) - The JARI Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) will guide you through any and every aspect of contracting whether you’re a novice that needs everything or an expert with a specific question.
- Site Assistance - Whether you are seeking to start a business, relocate, or grow your company from a larger facility, JARI can assist you in identifying existing office and production space, as well as land for new construction.
- Workforce Development - Whether your need is recruiting qualified staff, accessing industry-specific training programs for your workers, or providing displaced workers with transferrable skills to get them back on the job, JARI has the resources and experienced personnel to provide customized workforce development programs for your individual business.
JARI has the staff and expertise to guide you.
Interested in learning more? Please click on the tabs or key words above to explore the many ways in which JARI can help you meet the needs of your business.